The G45 Triple T Burner offers the same pipe burner as the G4 but adds a "T" shaped, extra front burner which accentuates front flame and ember presentation. With this burner, you will see more glowing embers and a small row of front flames, adding more realism to your gas log fire. The G45 Gas Log Burner comes with silica sand to spread over the pipe and protect the burner, and glowing embers to add more depth and realism to the fire.
The G45 Gas Log Burner features a durable high quality steel construction and is coated with specially formulated high-temperature paint. A connector kit with brass fittings for 1/2" line, grate clamps, a damper clamp, and installation instructions are included with the G45 Gas Log Burner.
- 120,000 BTUs
- Burner measures 24"
- Additional front burner
- Durable steel construction
- Coated with heat-resistant black paint
- Product Note: Gas Logs Sold Separately
This burner does not include a valve control. You will need to purchase one of the valves listed below separately.
Choosing a valve control:
- The Peterson RealFyre Safety Pilot Kit (5RP-SPK26) is a standing pilot system that offers manual variable flame control. It features a low profile build and includes a heat shield. The Peterson SPK-26 Safety Pilot System is compatible with most RealFyre vented burners.
- Real Fyre APK-11 Remote On/Off Pilot System (5RP-APK11) allows you to control your system using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob on the burner system. This system does not have variable flame height control. The flame will always be the same height.
- The Peterson RealFyre Automatic Variable Flame Pilot Kit (5RP-APK15) allows for adjustment of flame height and heat out put with a remote control.
Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.