Woodhaven's heavy-duty design is everything you're looking for in a good, solid firewood rack that's going to outlast competitors' racks hands down! You'll enjoy ease of assembly with a simple bolt together design that's up and ready to serve in an instant! Firewood remains neatly stacked off the ground- eliminating unsightly piles, keeping wood mold and mildew free and preventing infestation by insects which enter the home via firewood that's not properly stored. Each Woodhaven rack includes an equally heavy-duty canvas cover with a smart design that keeps the top of the firewood dry and ready to burn while the wood below is allowed the air needed to properly cure for a cleaner safer burn. You just can't lose when taking all the steps to burn safely, reducing the chances of a chimney fire!
Woodhaven's 36" Firewood Rack holds approximately 1/4 of a Face Cord of firewood neatly stacked. Its smaller size makes it perfect for the challenge of limited space on the deck or patio and right at home in a more spacious area near your fireplace or wood stove! It's topped with a long lasting powder-coat finish for rust and corrosion resistance - and a clean finished look that's as neat and tidy indoors as it is out! You can purchase a Woodhaven Firewood Rack with the peace of mind that it will be the rack you'll ever need! Order yours today for a lifetime of satisfactory service! A Manufacturer's Lifetime Structural Warranty is reassurance that you'll never regret buying the best!
- Simple bolt together assembly
- Holds 1/4 of a Face Cord of firewood: Max log length:18" long
- Made of 1" 14 gauge square steel tubing with arc welded end sections
- Factory installed ribbed tubing caps on all exposed ends (guaranteed to stay in place)
- Baked on powder coat finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Includes heavy-duty coated canvas cover (keeps the top 12" covered and dry)
- Innovative Cover design slips over the uprights; drops as wood is used
- Convenient flap with Velcro closures offers quick and easy access to firewood.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Made in the USA