The ZCFH Fireplace Heater (for smaller fireplaces) was developed to dramatically
increase convection heat (hot air) coming from your fireplace. The unique design
of this grate heater super heats the air within the exchanger tubes to over 500'F
and will produce up to 48,000 BTUs of heat, enough to heat a large room or two.
It's perfect for smaller fireplaces and zero-clearance fireplaces!
The Zero Clearance Fireplace Heater (FHZCK)
is easy to install. Simply assemble the blower on the tubes and seal with supplied
silicone sealer. Place heater into your fireplace, plug it in and build a fire.
The FHZCK Hearth Heater still works during a power outage by converting heat naturally
through the tubing and into your home. The blower is connected to the grate by means
of a flexible tube, which allows the blower to be positioned in front of the fireplace
opening. Tubes are made of heavy gauge aluminized steel for long life. Limited 1-Year
Warranty. Measures: Height 17 3/4" , Depth 15 1/2", and Width 13 3/4". For wider
fireplaces a custom Fireplace Heater can be ordered consisting of 5, 6, 7, 8, or
9 steel tubes. Custom sizes will take approx 2 to 4 weeks to receive.
larger fireplaces see the
FH Fireplace Heater.
Click here for a brochure.
- Low Cost
- Simple Installation
- Works during a power outage
- Fits most small fireplaces (See additional information tab for sizing)
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel tubing for long life
- Blower Box can mount on left or right side by flipping the manifold
- 2 speed blower (50 CFM - High, 30 CFM - Low) delivers up to 48,000 BTU's of heat for a 500% heat output
- Can be used with a glass fireplace door but additional flexible hose
may be needed and must be removed to close the doors when not in use. See
Grate Heater or Emberair
Grate Heater also for glass door applications.
Note: May be used with a gas log lighter as long as clearances allow for placement under the grate.