The Saf-T Pipe from HeatFab is a heavy-duty stove pipe system designed for use with residential or commercial coal and wood-burning units, and is intended for interior use as a connector pipe. Manufactured for optimal system performance, Saf-T Pipe is unmatched in safety, durability and ease of installation.
HeatFab uses innovative, efficient technology to make Saf-T Pipe. Continuous-seam laser welding delivers a product that fits consistently round. Saf-T Pipe retains its shape even when cut. Featuring 100% Laser or Advanced resistance-welded seams, Saf-T Pipe holds together in the event of overheating. The welded seams also assure the pipes roundness, making installation a breeze.
- Designed for venting coal or wood-burning appliances
- Heavy-duty construction Saf-T Pipe is fabricated from 24-gauge cold roll stainless steel
- Laser and Advanced Resistance-welded seams
- Beaded for furnace cement
- Black high-temperature, low-luster finish painted with the highest quality silicone based stove paint
- Individually wrapped and packaged
- 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
See all 6" Heat-Fab 22-Ga. StovePipe.