The 6" Magic Heat Reclaimer for natural gas appliances is a smart way to save on heating bills. Install the Magic Heat Waste Heat Reclaimer in the flue (vent pipe) of any furnace, or natural gas appliance. Exhaust heat and gases travel upward through the flue, circulating around the heat-exchanger tubes. The pre-set thermostat automatically turns the blower fan on and off when the proper temperature is reached, forcing the warmed air through the tubes and into the room while the waste gases continue up the chimney. Magic Heat is a single piece unit that quickly installs in-line with new or existing vent pipe.
- Designed for use with all types of natural gas heating equipment. The fan on this unit comes on at 120 degrees.
- Installs easily using basic household tools.
- Thermostatically controlled; factory preset to provide trouble free operation.
- 6' cord plugs into any standard 110V home outlet.
- Unit size 14 3/4" High x 10 3/4" Wide x 14" Deep.
- Crimp is on the top.
- Clearance to combustibles is 18". The electrical cord must be kept 12" from the stove/stovepipe. In addition, the Magic Heat can only be used with single wall connector pipe.
- Replacement Parts Available.
- Not UL Listed for use with propane
This product can be used in the instance of a power outage. If the power is out longer than 15 minutes It is necessary to remove the back panel that covers the wiring, so the wires do not get damaged with the enclosed heat.