Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
The pipe came exactly as ordered. Great packaging, no dents or scratches. Extremely fast shipping. Assembly was easy to other pipes ordered.
Reviewer: Joyce Marchese
the rounds ends were bent and came with a few dents but both pipes work great and that is what counts. thanks for selling these items as in california its hard to find parts for our wood stoves.
Precisely what I needed. I knew this product, and was happy to find it available for this application.
Reviewer: Bert Semtner
The pipe came with 4 black screws each for attaching them to each other. Five 22 Ga. 36 pieces were used to construct a 14'+ flue pipe. The final assembled version is very strong and can also withstand the significant heat coming from an efficient wood stove.
Reviewer: Dennis Savage
no problems at all thankyou,fast shipping too!
Questions on 6'' x 36'' HeatFab Single Wall Black Stove Pipe - 2607B
- From Morris at 12/10/12 1:15 PM
- 2 questions.
1. What is the best method to cut HeatFab single wall black stove pipe.
2. My installation issue is the horizontal run to the thru the wall kit will not be square/straight, how much deviation can i safely have.
- Thank you for your question. We recommend cutting the pipe with tin snippers. The horizontal run should be completely horizontal straight before going vertical along side the house outside.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- 2 questions.