Rectangle Chimney Brushes
How to Choose a Chimney Brush:
- First choose the right size brush. The inner dimensions of your chimney flue should match the brush size.
- Wire or Poly? Chimney pipe manufacturers recommend the use of Poly brushes (plastic bristles) to reduce scratching and wearing of the inside of a metal chimney.
- Now choose a type of brush that fits your needs and budget.
- Light-Duty - Infrequent use, easier to get down chimneys with heavy creosote build-up or bends in the chimney, requires more work.
- Medium-Duty - Easier to get the brush down the chimney with thick creosote deposits or for chimneys with bends than heavy-duty brushes, cleans easier than light duty.
- Heavy-Duty - Heavy duty brush bristles and about 4 times as many as light-duty brushes. Requires less work than medium-or light-duty brushes, lasts longer.
- Torque Lock Connector - Provides a fast, positive locking connection to the TLC rods. More expensive but when you're on the roof the connections become more important plus the brush won't accidentally unscrew.
- Flat Wire - Best choice when heavy scraping is needed. Glaze creosote is very difficult to get off. Use Stage Three Creosote Remover and a flat wire brush.
Item Code: 5SB-33412
List Price: $82.54
Your Price: $47.95
You Save : $34.59 (41.91%)
Item Code: 5SB-36533
List Price: $45.02
Your Price: $35.95
You Save : $9.07 (20.15%)
Item Code: 5SB-33648
List Price: $75.11
Your Price: $54.15
You Save : $20.96 (27.91%)