LIMITED TIME OFFER: Recieve a free quart of ACS when you purchase a Gallon of ACS Creosote! Don't miss out get your freebie today!
Anti-Creo-Soot Creosote Remover makes chimney cleaning easy!! If you are burning wood or coal, you may have an unknown fire hazard in your chimney: CREOSOTE! Creosote is simply unburned wood particles and condensed flue gases deposited on the inside of the chimney. Creosote forms as flue gases exit a relatively cold flue where condensation occurs, and solidifies. If allowed to build up in sufficient quantities and ignite inside the chimney flue, the result is a volcanic chimney fire.
Use Anti-Creo-Soot prior to sweeping your chimney and you'll be amazed at how much easier your chimney is to clean. The leader since 1982, ACS is a unique non-flammable manganese-based liquid catalyst. Professional strength and consumer safe, it offers several important benefits.
- Attacks and Disperses Dangerous Glazed Creosote and Soot
- Helps Prevent Chimney Fires
- Helps Reduce Excess Ash and Clogging in Pellet Stoves
- Removes Unsightly Carbon from Gas Logs
- Quickly and Easily Reduces Corrosion in Metal Flues
- Improves Efficiency of Wood and Coal Furnaces and Boilers
- Significant Fuel Savings through Dispersal of Firebox Deposits
- One Gallon Container
Directions: Spray interior surfaces of fire-chamber & on wood, under low fire (for safety) or before lighting fire, also flue outlet and damper area. Start early in the heating season to 'condition' stoves, furnaces and fireplaces. Use liberally near end of heating season, before shutting down stove, furnace, insert, or fireplace. This reduces off-season odors, corrosion & obstruction.