Cooking over an open fire has never been easier! This rotisserie allows you to cook chickens, roasts or anything your stomach desires. It will hold up to 20 pounds. The Grizzly Spit is perfect for camping, hunting, fishing, boating or even in the backyard. This rotisserie can be used with a barbeque grill, open fire pit or over a bed of charcoal. Even works in snow or on the beach!
It comes with two upright poles which are driven into the ground on either side
of the fire. It has a three foot crossbar that fits into the battery operated motor.
The crossbar comes with two spit forks which lock the food on the crossbar so that
the food does not slip while the rotisserie turns.
Instructions for use:
- Before each use WASH cross bar and spit forks in warm soapy water, rinse
thoroughly, and wipe dry.
- Drive the two vertical support poles into the ground, with a hammer, approximately
34" apart on either side of your heat source.
- Insert the battery powered gear reduction motor into slot on the vertical
- Slide the food to be cooked onto the square rotisserie cross bar and secure
with spit forks.
- Insert pointed end of crossbar through eye-hole in support pole, then BACK
the other end into square opening on motor (mounted on second vertical support
- FLIP THE SWITCH at the back of the motor and YOU'LL BE COOKING!
The Grizzly Spit Rotisserie Spit includes everything you need except batteries,
the fire and the food!