Custom Attached Fireplace Screens are a simple and affordable way to add that finishing touch to your fireplace. Not merely an aesthetic improvement, these screens increase safety by protecting your hearth and carpet from sparks and embers. Custom Attached Fireplace Screens are made with 19 gauge mesh that will not curl or lose its shape from heat. The screens are manufactured to mount inside the fireplace opening and include a top bar. For even greater safety, an optional matching fender is available to help keep logs from accidentally rolling out of your fireplace. There is also a full frame option available.
- Heavy 1/4" 19 gauge satin black wire curtain screen with 30% fullness
- Back frame bracket slots allow 3/4" height adjustment
- Full length galvanized back frame insulates both top bar and fender against heat damage
- Nickel plated backrods for long lasting smooth operation
- All brackets black oxide
- Heavy-duty lintel clamps for easy mounting adapt to a steel lintel thickness up to 3/4" and lintel widths up to 4"
- Tassel pulls finished to match face plate
- Standard 4" lintel clamps used with standard 4" lintel brackets will allow up to a 6 1/2" adjustment in depth - measured from the face of the fireplace to the inside corner of the lintel
- Self-tapping screws are included for use with brackets where standard lintel clamps cannot be used
- Made in USA
Top bar, optional bottom fender, and optional side panels (used with full frame option) are made in a variety of finishes that feature a no-tarnish, no-polish, clear enamel which means virtually no upkeep. Frame sides, top and bottom measures 2" wide.
The Base Kit includes Standard Black Mesh and 4" Screen Pulls. Mesh finish, weave options, and screen pull options are available to further customize your screen.
Kit Base Price applies to sizes up to 52" Wide x 36" High. For sizes over 52" wide or 36" high we will quote a price. Custom Attached Fireplace Screens are also available in corner screens (please call our Toll Free number 866-Northline (866-667-8454), to order corner screens).