The DuraFlame Dartmouth Infra-red Quartz Heater is a filtered, portable, safe heater that will warm a room up to 1000 square feet. The thermostat automatically controls the room temperature and balanced heat keeps the temperature difference between the floor and ceiling within 2 to 3 degrees. Heat from the copper heat exchangers combines with the humidity in the room to provide soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. This unit has an air purifying function, that uses a high efficiency lifetime filter that is easy to remove and clean with warm water or a vacuum. A flocked heater grill stays cool to the touch and a safety thermal cut off, will give you peace of mind, when little ones are playing near the heater. Auto timing functions allow you to set heat to automatically shut off in nine time setting intervals of 30 minutes, or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 hours.
This compact little heater is the perfect size to complement most decors, comes fully assembled and ready to heat your space. It is constructed from solid woods and real wood veneer in a Roasted Walnut finish. A multi-step fine furniture finishing process seals it with a protective lacquer for rich color and a durable surface. The tradition design features a subtle bow front contour face and dupont-style shaped tabletop edges. Concealed casters allow it to roll in any direction, for easy portability.
- Infra-red remote control
- Uses 6 infrared quartz tubes for heat
- Warms a room up to 1000 square feet
- Flocked heater grill stays cool to the touch
- LED display with night time brightness dimmer
- Room temperature display range: 50-97°F
- Color coated push button controls on front panel
- Thermostat automatically controls room temperature
- Air purifying function through high efficiency lifetime filter
- Easy to remove filter can be cleaned with warm water or vacuum
- Balanced heat keeps temp difference between floor and ceiling within 2 to 3 degrees
- Auto timing functions - heat can be set to automatically shut off in nine time setting intervals.