The Enervex (formerly Exhausto) ADC100 speed control offers the perfect solution to draft problems in gas-fired heating appliances as well as gas fireplaces. It is integrated with a fan proving switch which monitors and creates proper draft in the chimney, while simplifying the operation of the fireplace and the fan. This control assures safe operation of gas-fired appliances and fireplaces.
The ADC100 control is used to set the speed of the chimney fan that creates the mechanical draft in the chimney system. It provides a proper and accurate draft at the outlet of the heating appliance and features an integrated safety function that prevents the heating appliance from operating in case of a mechanical or electrical failure.
The ADC100 control constantly senses the draft in the chimney. In the case of inadequate draft, it will increase the fan speed gradually until the draft set-point is satisfied. If it reaches maximum capacity, and the draft set-point is still not satisfied, the appliance will be shut down after a period of 12 seconds.
The ADC100 control also features pre-purge and post-purge functions. The pre-purge function ensures that draft in the chimney has been established before the heating appliance is turned on. The post-purge function operates the chimney fan up to 3 minutes after the appliance is shut down. This allows for evacuation of flue gas products still in the chimney.
- The perfect solution to draft problems in gas-fired heating appliances and fireplaces
- Provides a proper and accurate draft at the outlet of the heating appliance
- integrated with a fan proving switch which monitors and creates proper draft in the chimney
- Integrated safety function prevents heating appliance from operating in case of a mechanical or electrical failure
- features pre-purge and post-purge functions for safe operation of gas appliances and fireplaces
View Instruction Manual