A fireplace adds so much to your homes warmth, ambiance, and a fabulous place to kick your feet up and relax after a hard day. But the hassles of the smoky smell, the mess of wood chips and bark, and the less than enjoyable maintenance are a pain. Gas logs eliminate those unpleasant hassles and provide that inviting atmosphere that you wish to add to your home for only pennies an hour.
Monessen brings to you the most realistic looking gas logs on the market today. Such is true of the Split Pine log set. Massive logs, wild yellow flames, and a brilliant ember bed bring the realism of a roaring fire into your home for your warmth and relaxation.Features:
Factory assembled Wild Flame Burner, valve, 5/8" heavy-duty grate, 8 logs, 18" gas connector, fittings, damper clamp, lava rock, vermiculite, and rock wool embers are included in this set. All Monessen gas logs carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Most realistic looking logs on the market
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Manual Valve: 36" front width x 33" back width x 13" deep.
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Millivolt Valve: 40" front width x 37" back width x 13.5" deep.
- BTU Input Rating: Natural Gas 80,000 - Propane 60,000
- Radiant BTU Output: Natural Gas 18,000 - Propane 14,000
- Durable Refractory Cement Logs
- Factory Assembled Burner
This product is not approved for use in Canada and certain states in the US. Please check your local municipality for their requirements. Please look at our CSA
approved log sets for use in Canada.