The Fireplace Heater was developed to dramatically increase convection heat (hot air) coming from your fireplace. The unique design of this grate heater super heats the air within the exchanger tubes to over 500°F and can produce up to 60,000 BTUs of heat, enough to heat a large room or two. It fits into most fireplaces and works without power by converting heat naturally through the tubing and into your home. The tubes are made of heavy aluminized steel and are designed for long life.
Product Note: Please see additional info tab for a list of all dimensions.
The optional blower is capable of producing up to
60,000 BTU's of heat when used with the hearth heater. This blower can be mounted
on either the left or right side of your Fireplace Hearth Heater. 5 and 6 tube units have a 2 speed blower (50 CFM - High, 30 CFM - Low). Units with 7 or more tubes have a 148 CFM blower with a variable speed control.
- Low cost
- Delivers up to 60,000 BTU's of heat (or more with 6 thru 10 tube models - see Additional Info tab
- Fits most fireplaces
- 1 year warranty
- Simple installation
- 500% heat output increase
- Heavy tubing for long life
- Works without power
- Heat Pipes are made of .063 gauge aluminized steel which inhibits burn thru and rust.
- Diameter of tubes 1-3/4"
- Sizes are special order and require 3 to 4 weeks to manufacture.
For smaller fireplaces see the Zero Clearance Fireplace Heater.
Note: May be used with a gas log lighter as long as clearances allow for placement under the grate.