Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
Reviewer: Paul Schwack
This paint was just the right coating for the exhaust pipes on my open engine hot rod. It's holding up great and looks real good.
Northline shipped the can of paint right away, which I appreciated since I had found no one locally who sold flat black stove paint. It went on the front of my fireplace insert easily, and covered well. Paint could have been just a bit less runny, so watch for drips & runs. Otherwise: Great
Paint arrived very quickly and was packaged well, so the service from Northline was very good.
The paint performed very well. It dries evenly & quickly without brush strokes.
I was able to use the stoves the next day with no problems.
Questions on Flat Black Hi-temp 1200 Degree F Stove Paint - Pint
- From Mike at 10/21/12 5:09 PM
- My stove is rusty,does it have to be removed before painting?
- Mike, You don't have to remove the rust but it is recommended. Paint won't stick well to a rusty surface. Clean it up as best as you can with light sandpaper or steel wool, clean the surface and repaint. We also carry a Cleaner & Prep spray that would help to use before painting the color. http://www.northlineexpress.com/fireplace-hearth/fireplace-accessories/high-temp-paint/stove-cleaner-paint-prep-8098.html
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Harry at 12/14/12 11:10 AM