A fireplace adds so much to your homes warmth, ambiance and a fabulous place to kick your feet up and relax after a hard day. But the hassles of the smoky smell, the mess of wood chips and bark, and the less than enjoyable maintenance are a pain. Gas logs eliminate those unpleasant hassles and provide that inviting atmosphere that you wish to add to your home for only pennies an hour.
Monessen brings to you the most realistic looking gas logs on the market today. The 18" American Oak vented gas log set is a premium set offering the ultimate in a big flame presentation. Massive logs, wild yellow flames, and a brilliant ember bed bring the realism of a roaring fire into your home.
Factory Assembled Wild Flame Burner, 5/8" heavy-duty grate, 6 logs, 18" gas connector, fittings, damper clamp, lava rock, vermiculite, and rock wool embers are included in this set. All gas valves are sold separately on this set, pick from the options below. For Propane fuel connections you must use a safety pilot. All Monessen gas logs carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Most realistic log sets available on the market
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Manual Valve: 24" front width x 21" back width x 13" deep.
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Millivolt Valve: 28" front width x 25" back width x 13.5" deep.
- BTU Input Rating: Natural Gas 80,000 - Propane 60,000
- Radiant BTU Output: Natural Gas 18,000 - Propane 14,000
- Durable Refractory Cement Logs
This product is not approved for use in Canada and certain states in the US. Please check your local municipality for their requirements. Please look at our CSA
approved log sets for use in Canada.