A fireplace adds so much to your homes warmth, ambiance, and a fabulous place to kick your feet up and relax after a hard day. But the hassles of the smoky smell, the mess of wood chips and bark, and the less than enjoyable maintenance are a pain. Gas logs eliminate those unpleasant hassles and provide that inviting atmosphere that you wish to add to your home for only pennies an hour.
Monessen brings to you the most realistic looking gas logs on the market today. The 18" Massive Oak vented gas log set is a premium set offering the ultimate in a big flame presentation. Massive logs, wild yellow flames, and a brilliant ember bed bring the realism of a roaring fire into your home.
One of the most captivating features is the way Monessen has found a way to make the controls virtually hidden. This gives you one of the most realistic log sets available on the market today.
Factory Assembled Wild Flame Burner, valve, 5/8" heavy-duty grate, 6 logs, 18" gas connector, fittings, damper clamp, lava rock, vermiculite, and rock wool embers are included in this set. All Monessen gas logs carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Most realistic log sets available on the market
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Manual Valve: 24" front width x 21" back width x 13" deep.
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Millivolt Valve: 28" front width x 25" back width x 13.5" deep.
- BTU Input Rating: Natural Gas 60,000 - Propane 60,000
- Radiant BTU Output: Natural Gas 14,000 - Propane 14,000
- Durable Refractory Cement Logs
- Factory Assembled Burner
- CSA Approved
- Factory Leak Tested