A fireplace adds so much to your homes warmth, ambiance, and a fabulous place to kick your feet up and relax after a hard day. But the hassles of the smoky smell, the mess of wood chips and bark, and the less than enjoyable maintenance are a pain. Gas logs eliminate those unpleasant hassles and provide that inviting atmosphere that you wish to add to your home for only pennies an hour.
Monessen brings to you the most realistic looking gas logs on the market today. Such is true of the Split River Oak log set. This log set utilizes an oversized log with a smaller burner. Massive logs, wild yellow flames, and a brilliant ember bed bring the realism of a roaring fire into your home for warmth, ambiance, and your relaxation. Add a Monessen log set to your fireplace today for a lifetime of hassle free warmth and beauty. Factory Assembled Wild Flame Burner, 5/8" heavy-duty grate, 7 logs, 18" gas connector, fittings, damper clamp, lava rock, vermiculite, and rock wool embers are included in this set.Features:
All gas valves are sold separately on this set, choose from the options below. For Propane fuel connections you must use a safety pilot. All Monessen gas logs carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Most realistic looking logs on the market
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Manual Valve: 30" front width x 27" back width x 13" deep.
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions for Burner with Millivolt Valve: 34" front width x 31" back width x 13.5" deep.
- BTU Input Rating: Natural Gas 90,000 - Propane 60,000
- Radiant BTU Output: Natural Gas 20,000 - Propane 14,000
- Durable Refractory Cement Logs