Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
For international shipments please add your items to the cart then click the button International Customers Pay Here. You will be forwarded to our international shipping forwarder to then complete the information on the Bongo checkout page to get a shipping quote. You can continue with the purchase from there or cancel if you like.
Questions on Napoleon Porcelain Black Pedestal Mounted Wood Stove with Black Door - 1900K
- From Deborah Rucker at 11/28/2012 7:26 PM
- explain the presidents limited lifetime warranty, please. thank you.
- Deborah, All Napoleon products are designed with quality components and materials. After the manufacturing process, each stove is thoroughly inspected by a qualified technician. The policy carries a lifetime warranty against defects for the following items: combustion chamber, heat exchanger, ceramic glass (thermal breakage only), gold plated parts against tarnishing, porcelainized enameled components, aluminum extrusion trims, vortex baffles, ash drawer and iron castings. Electrical components and wearable parts carry a one year warranty. Labor charges related to warranty repair work are free within the first year also. Napoleon does require that the stove be installed by an authorized service technician or contractor for it to be covered. Full details on what is covered and how you obtain warranty service can be found in the manual.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Pam at 3/27/2014 5:36 PM