When fire was discovered and harnessed, it opened up the possibility to cook and prepare meat. Since that time, we have been striving to improve taste and perfect the grilling experience. With the advent of charcoal cooking, taste was improved upon, which encouraged experimentation to obtain a particular flavor. This sparked the imagination to attempt various combinations of cooking styles.
Enter Napoleon, the stainless steel tube burners and sear plates designed for even heat distribution and consistent temperature control enable even the most delicate foods to be glazed and turned without the fear of charring-then grilled to perfection. Barbeque well-marbled steaks and thick, juicy chops high and hot, or switch gears and beautifully brown whole chickens and roast low and slow rotisserie-style for the ultimate in restaurant-inspired cooking.
- Up to 107,000 BTUs
- 1156 sq. inches of total cooking surface
- 13,000 BTU side burner
- Space saving Lift Ease stainless steel roll top lid with stainless steel Contour doors
- Concealed heavy-duty Easy Roll locking casters
- Electronic ignition
- Stainless steel side shelves with Luxidio end cap
- Includes infrared rear rotisserie burner with heavy-duty quality rotisserie kit with counter balance
- Fully enclosed galvanized cart with weather resistant powder coat paint
- Patented stainless steel Wave rod cooking grids
- Stainless steel removable warming rack
- Solid brass valves with insect protected venturi
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Introducing the latest evolution in grilling, the Prestige II RBI series combines Napoleon's patented stainless steel cooking system with ceramic infrared technology, to usher in the next wave of grilling. The intense, 1800? heat of the infrared SIZZLE ZONE instantly locks in valuable juices, mouth-watering flavor, and tantalizing aroma, to deliver an amazing taste sensation. You don't have to be a pro to create a great meal with the Napoleon grill, but you'll certainly look like one-making grilling a pleasure every time. Go ahead, lift the lid, reach for the red knob, and get grilling.
The Gemini grill incorporates twin cooking systems:
- High intensity ceramic infrared bottom burners for searing perfection and restaurant style grilling.
- Bottom 304 stainless steel commercial grade tube burners for optimum in-direct and convection style cooking with stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings and control flare-ups.