When fire was discovered and harnessed, it opened up the possibility to cook and prepare meat. Since that time, we have been striving to improve taste and perfect the grilling experience. With the advent of charcoal cooking, taste was improved upon, which encouraged experimentation to obtain a particular flavor. This sparked the imagination to attempt various combinations of cooking styles.
- Up to 14,000 BTUs
- All 304 stainless steel construction
- Tightly sealed lid with wind resistant design
- Electronic ignition
- Stainless steel tube burner and and sear plate for consistent heat and reduced flare ups
- Large 215 square inches of cooking space plus a 105 sq. in. foldaway warming rack
- Operates on a 1LB propane cylinder or optional 4" hose to run off a 20LB tank
- Folding stainless steel legs for compact storage
- Removable drip pan for easy cleanups
- Perfect for boating, camping, RVing, tailgating, or condo living
- Optional hardware for boat/rail mounting, tailgate mount, wall mount and post mount
- Optional cover and carrying case available
- President's Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Napoleon Freestyle infrared grill uses ceramic burners with thousands of evenly spaced flame ports to generate infrared radiant energy. The flame energy is absorbed by the ceramic, which then glows and heats up to an incredible 1100?. This remarkable heat intensity quickly sears your food to lock in moisture and flavor. The results are unmistakable-succulant, flavorful food in a much reduced grilling time! Napoleon's infrared grilling technology makes serving the perfect meal quick and easy each and every time.