Pool Solutions Floc 'N Vac helps clear extremely cloudy water. It has a fast acting formula that coagulates fine particles in your water, dropping them to the pool floor for quick and easy vacuuming. This product is ideal to use after a rainstorm or a period of time when the pump wasn't running. The more debris in the water, the faster it works.
8 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water.
For Water With Algae:
- Shake well before use.
- Make sure filter is clean and backwashed.
- PH should be between 7.5-8.0 for best results.
- Use at a rate of 8 fl. oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Start with a clean skimmer basket and pour Floc N Vac slowly into skimmer with the pump on and filter valve in recirculate or whirlpool position. For filters without recirculate position: backwash, then with filter in filter position, dilute Floc 'N Vac into large plastic pail of water (8 fl. oz. of Floc 'N Vac per 1 gallon of water, always add Floc 'N Vac to water) and apply evenly over surface of pool. Replace Skimmer basket after applying Floc N Vac.
- Circulate water for 2 hours to distribute Floc 'N Vac throughout the pool.
- Shut off pump. Let Floc 'N Vac settle debris to bottom while pool remains undisturbed for 12 to 24 hours ( usually overnight). Note: The more debris in the water, the faster Floc 'N Vac works. For extremely cloudy pools (cannot see the drain in the deep part of pool) use double the normal dosage.
- Vacuum all settled debris with filter in waste or drain mode. Note: Settling may continue for several days if new debris is introduced by wind or rain. If so, vacuum waste again. Do not vacuum debris through filter.
- Resume normal filter cycle.
- Re-adjust pH if needed to 7.2-7.6
- Floc 'N Vac will not kill algae but helps with the removal of dead algae after treatment.
- Follow steps 1 through 8 as previously stated for cloudy water after algae treatment has been completed.