Questions on Flat Black Hi-temp 1200 Degree F Stove Paint - Pint
- From Mike at 10/21/12 5:09 PM
- My stove is rusty,does it have to be removed before painting?
- Mike, You don't have to remove the rust but it is recommended. Paint won't stick well to a rusty surface. Clean it up as best as you can with light sandpaper or steel wool, clean the surface and repaint. We also carry a Cleaner & Prep spray that would help to use before painting the color. http://www.northlineexpress.com/fireplace-hearth/fireplace-accessories/high-temp-paint/stove-cleaner-paint-prep-8098.html
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Harry at 12/14/12 11:10 AM