Questions on U.S. Stove Ashley Wood Burning Circulator
- From gary at 10/12/12 3:29 PM
- My ashley imperial woodstove has a automatic damper, do I need one in the chimney as well ?
- I believe you are referring to the automatic draft control which is like a thermostat; allowing air into the combustion chamber to regulate the fire. This is different from a chimney damper. I always use a chimney damper on my wood stove as it helps keep the heat in the stove longer resulting in a slower burn and more heat.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From mike at 10/18/12 3:34 PM
- From ida at 10/19/12 4:08 PM