Rob and Joe’s Industry Shattering Buy & Try 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We believe in only selling products we would be proud to use in our own homes. While many companies claim their goal is 100% customer satisfaction, we really mean it. That’s why we created “Rob and Joe’s Industry Shattering Buy & Try 30 Day Money Back Guarantee”.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it with or without original packaging in “re-sellable” condition for an exchange or refund within 30 days after the date you receive your merchandise.
What does “re-sellable” mean?
It means we expect you to use (try) the products you buy from us. Test them out, make sure our products meet your standards for quality and performance and make sure they meet your needs. After “normal” use, if they do not meet your standards or needs we’ll happily take them back and give you a full refund within 30 days of the day you receive your product with or without original packaging.
Yes, there are some exceptions…
- Products that are custom ordered like custom chimney caps, custom screens and other customized products are not eligible for returns unless specifically noted on the product.
- Products that are Special Order items are noted as such and cannot be returned.
- When you return products that were shipped to you for free (products over $129 or other free shipping offers) you get a full refund minus the original outbound shipping costs.
- Less then perfect (LTP) items are sold AS-IS and CANNOT be returned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. If I buy a fireplace tool set, assemble it, use it, and determine that I’m not satisfied with the quality can I return that even though I’ve used it, poked my fire etc?
Q. If I buy a wood stove, install it, burn wood in it, and realize that it’s too small to heat the area I needed it for can I return that?
Q. If I buy a consumable product like mosquito barrier, or gel fuel, or creosote remover, use all of the product, and decide I’m not happy with the results can I return that?
A. Yes…One Time – If you purchase a consumable product, consume it, and then are not happy with it, ship us back the remaining or even empty bottle for a one-time refund. “One Time” simply means that if you purchase that product again and try to return it again your return will be declined.
Q. Am I responsible for any shipping charges?
A. Yes, you are responsible for the return shipping charge on all returns.
Note: Products that have been misused, abused or neglected are not eligible for return. For example, if you run over your fireplace tool set with your car, you can’t return it. If you put a hole in your fireplace screen…you can’t return it..
How to Request a Return Authorization
We offer several ways for you to request a return. All returns must first be issued a Return Authorization Number (RA#). To request an RA# please follow one of the options below;
- Automated Returns are the fastest way to receive an RA#. Review our Automated Returns for more information. or
- Send us an email requesting an RA#. Indicate the product you would like to return, the quantity, and the reason for the return. or
- Give us a call at 866-667-8454 and request an Return Authorization number. or
- Request a Return Authorization number using our live chat.
Receiving Your Refund
Expect your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper (though in many cases you'll receive the refund sooner).
This time period includes:
- 5 to 10 business days for us to receive your return from the shipper
- 3 to 5 business days for us to process your return
- The time it takes your bank to process our refund request
- Your refund will be credited to the credit card used in the initial purchase.