Rutland 1200° F Stove Paint is a high quality flat black paint specially formulated to resist peeling and blistering when subjected to temperatures up to 1200° F. It renews and protects the finish on steel or cast iron stoves, ovens, grills, and cookers. Rutland 1200° F Stove Paint is non-graying and color-fast. It dries quickly to an even flat black finish.
- A high quality flat black paint
- Renews the finish on cast iron or steel
- Non-toxic when dry
- Resists peeling and blistering up to 1200° F
- Adheres to clean surfaces without a primer
- Fast drying and color-fast
It is recommended that Stove Bright primer is used before painting items that are going to be outdoors. For items that will remain indoors it is recommended to use Stove Bright prep and cleaner prior to painting the item.