Shade sails can transform an ordinary outdoor setting into an exciting and striking space. Their extraordinarily simple yet fashionable look is used in both residential and commercial applications and will compliment a variety of architectural styles. Shade sails are not only attractive, but they effectively protect an area from the sun without giving a boxed-in or restricted feeling. They are an excellent alternative to canopies, umbrellas, carports, and patio enclosures.
Create a distinctive look over your pool or sitting area with our Shelter Logic 12 foot x 12 Foot Square Shade Sail. This lightweight and durable 160 GSM polyethylene fabric construction is UV-stabilized inside and out, to ensure a long life. The Shade Sail offers 85% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun. The innovative heat set construction resists tearing and fraying, and the fabric is porous enough to allow water to pass safely through. No more sagging canopies! The breathable fabric also allows the air to pass through minimizing the chances of your shade sail being damaged by wind. The reinforced corners feature steel fittings for quick and easy mounting. This Shade Sail comes with a one year fabric warranty and includes all of the hardware necessary for mounting.
- Large 12' x 12' Square Shade Sail
- Fabric is UV-stabilized inside and out to maximize longevity
- Allows rain to pass through - water won't collect or pool
- Blocks 85% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Helps to prevent sunburn and skin cancer
- Shades furniture, garden areas and play areas from the harmful UV sun rays
- Breathable fabric will not dry rot or mildew
- Reinforced stitched corners feature steel fittings for quick and easy mounting
- Includes all of the required hardware needed for mounting
Shade Sails can help to prevent sunburns and skin cancer by blocking some of the harmful UVA and UVB sun rays, in turn allowing you to enjoy your outdoor time helping to reduce some of the worry. They provide a nice shady area to relax and unwind. Please remember to always use sunscreen when outdoors.