Solaire Infrared Grills- Twice the flavor in half the time!
Experience the ultimate in backyard grilling with a Solaire Infrared grill. You'll enjoy juicy, more flavorful foods when you employ the infrared cooking method used by the finest steak houses today. The Solaire Infrared Grill heats to ready in just three minutes and cooks food to perfection in half the time of more traditional units! Intense heat quickly sears the food's surface trapping moisture in, which results in moist succulent foods every time you grill out.
The Solaire Grill features three ceramic infrared main burners at 82,000 BTU, with a spacious total grilling area of 1,027 square inches; including warming area (667 sq inch effective grilling area). That's plenty of room for an impressive backyard feast! An all stainless steel construction gives the Solaire grill great style that will last throughout years of inclement weather. A double skin stay cool hood with a full-width, stainless steel knurled handle adds a nice touch for ease in operation, while folding side shelves provide a convenient food preparation area.
The Solaire Infrared Grill features a state of the art, rapid-start electronic ignition as well, making start up a breezeno more waiting around for finicky charcoal to light! The 42" Solaire Grill comes standard with a heavy-duty protective cover and includes an 18,000 BTU/hr rear infrared burner, rotisserie motor, spit, forks and counter-weight.
Add a Solaire Infrared Grill to your backyard today for a lifetime of delicious BBQ feasts made to make you the envy of the neighborhood! Product note:
The Solaire Grill is shipped ready to use with propane. A conversion kit is included for use with natural gas. Made in the USA.Solaire Infrared Benefits:
- More Flavorful Food - Intense direct heat enhances natural flavor for succulence and taste that rival the finest steakhouses
- More Efficient - Solaire infrared burners are ready to grill in just 3 minutes and cook twice as fast as traditional burners
- More Convenient - With shorter grilling times, grilling can become part of your everyday lifestyle, not just a weekend event. And since infrared heats food directly, not the air around it, grilling year-round, even in frigid weather, is no problem
- Fewer Flare-ups - Because there is no secondary heat element to trap grease, flare-ups are virtually eliminated. Drippings instantly vaporize, adding a great natural flavor to your food
- Versatile - Grill anything like a pro, from steaks to seafood to chops and vegetables
- Charcoal-like Grilling with no Hassle - Get the great flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience, and consistency of gas