The American Harvest Multi-flue Insert combines convenience and comfort to bring warmth and ambiance to home and hearth settings. It is a multi-fuel insert that will burn corn and/or pellets and can be easily adapted to burn other fuels such as soy beans, olive pits, cherry pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage. The American Harvest Insert heats up to 1,000-2,000 square feet of living space while emitting 45,000 BTUs per hour.
The American Harvest Insert is easily operated with a push button igniter system and a digital control board with built in diagnostics and LED readouts making testing, start up and operation a breeze. The American Harvest has a 60 pound hopper capacity. The new agitator design of the American Harvest aids in burning non-premium fuel and high clinker fuels. It also features a new sure feed auger system to improve performance and safety.
- 45,000 BTU rating keeps you nice and warm
- 60 lb Hopper capacity eliminates constantly having to refill
- 1,000-2,000 sq. ft. heating area
- Operated by a push button igniter system
- Door opening measures 19.75" Wide x 11.675" High
- Insert measures 31" High x 24" Wide x 28" Deep
- Digital control board with built in diagnostics and LED readouts