The American Harvest Multi-flue Stove combines convenience and comfort to bring warmth and ambiance to home and hearth settings. It is a multi-fuel stove that will burn corn and pellets and can be easily adapted to burn other fuels, such as soy beans, olive pits, cherry pits, bio mass fuel grains, and processed silage. The American Harvest Stove heats up to 1,000-2,000 square feet of living space while emitting 45,000 BTUs per hour.
The American Harvest Stove is easily operated with a push button igniter system and a digital control board with built in diagnostics and LED readouts making testing, start up, and operation a breeze. The American Harvest has a 60 pound hopper capacity. The new agitator design of the American Harvest aids in burning non-premium fuel and high clinker fuels. It also features a new sure feed auger system to improve performance and safety.
- 45,000 BTU rating
- 60 lb Hopper capacity
- 1,000-2,000 sq. ft. heating area
- Operated by a push button igniter system
- Door opening measures 11.675" High x 19.75" Wide
- Stove measures 31" High x 29" Wide x 28" Deep
- Digital control board with built in diagnostics and LED readouts