The Wood Circulator will add a touch of comfort and warmth to home and hearth settings. It is functionally designed to heat up to a 1,200 square foot area while producing a warming 45,000 BTU emission per hour. The Wood Circulator is inexpensive to operate and provides the extra heat needed in the winter while keeping heating costs down.
The Wood Circulator features cast iron feed doors with ceramic fiber gaskets to ensure an airtight seal. The feed doors are constructed with a positive door latch to prevent stray embers and rolling logs from escaping, due to accidental door opening. The firebox on the Wood Circulator accepts logs up to 24" in length.
The Wood Circulator features a 6" flue collar and an extra large ash drawer for quick and easy ash disposal. It offers versatility with a hinged lift-up top that is great for cooking. The Wood Circulator is constructed with cast iron shaker grates and measures 34" High x 33.5" Wide x 22" Deep.
- 6" Flue collar
- 45,000 BTUs per hour
- 1,200 sq. ft. heating capacity
- Accepts logs up to 24" in length
- Features cast iron duplex shaker grates
- Hinged lift-up lid for convenient cooking
- Extra large ash drawer for quick and easy ash disposal
- Burn time: Depending on the type of fuel (wood), installation, and settings, is between 5 to 9 hours.
- Wood Circulator measures 34" High x 33.5" Wide x 22" Deep