Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
For international shipments please add your items to the cart then click the button International Customers Pay Here. You will be forwarded to our international shipping forwarder to then complete the information on the Bongo checkout page to get a shipping quote. You can continue with the purchase from there or cancel if you like.
Questions on U.S. Stove Ashley Wood Burning Circulator
- From gary at 10/12/12 3:29 PM
- My ashley imperial woodstove has a automatic damper, do I need one in the chimney as well ?
- I believe you are referring to the automatic draft control which is like a thermostat; allowing air into the combustion chamber to regulate the fire. This is different from a chimney damper. I always use a chimney damper on my wood stove as it helps keep the heat in the stove longer resulting in a slower burn and more heat.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From mike at 10/18/12 3:34 PM
- From ida at 10/19/12 4:08 PM