The 1400 Warm Air Furnace is designed with precision, craftsmanship and a weighty, solid build for a lifetime of service and warming aesthetics. The Hotblast 1400 is capable of heating up to 2,000-2,500 square feet of living space while emitting 114,000 BTUs per hour. This Warm Air Furnace is operated with wood or coal and provides both an economical and attractive means of reducing home heating costs.
The 1400 Warm Air Furnace features a single front, full 7 gauge firebrick lined firebox to ensure complete combustion. Twin 550 CFM blowers are included with the Hotblast 1400 to direct warm air into the room for added comfort and warmth. The 6" flue collar is constructed of cast iron with 2- 8" heat outlets which enables the 1400 Warm Air Furnace to work alone or with an existing furnace. The 1400 Warm Air Furnace also includes an automatic bi-metallic thermostat, as well as extra heavy-duty cast iron grates and liners.
- 114,000 BTU rating
- 2,000-2,500 sq. ft. heating area
- 6" Flue diameter with 2- 8" outlets
- Full 7 gauge firebrick lined firebox
- Includes automatic bi-metallic thermostat
- Includes heavy-duty cast iron grates and liners
- Twin 550 CFM blowers included for added control
- Stove dimensions: 40" High x 24" Wide x 34" Deep
- Firebox dimensions: 27" High x 20" Wide x 28" Long