The Tjernlund Aireshare Room-to-Room Ventilators distribute air from one space to another. Virtually every home has a room that is uncomfortably hot or cold from which some of the room's air can be shared with an adjacent room, making the temperature of both rooms more comfortable.
The Aireshare room to room ventilation unit transfers air through the wall cavity created between two wall studs. The Aireshare's unique option of moving air up and down within the wall cavity allows for optimum heat transfer between rooms - a typical installation will change the temperature 3° F per hour. In addition, locating the grille and diffuser, one high the other low, prevents the transfer of light and sound between these adjacent rooms.
The AS1P includes a concealed power cord and must be installed adjacent to an electrical outlet. It features an on-off switch on the bottom of its grille and accommodates electrical outlets on the right or left side.
- Pull cool air from floor level or warm air from ceiling level and distribute high or low
- Blends with any decor
- Classic grille and sleek diffuser
- No exposed electrical cords
- Whisper quiet operation
- Easy to install in any unobstructed interior wall with studs 16in. on center
- For homes with wood stoves, space heaters or window air conditioners
- Efficient, 75 CFM blower
- Diffuser can be mounted in either top or bottom of wall cavity