The Fireplace Heater was developed to dramatically increase convection heat (hot air) coming from your fireplace. The unique design of this grate heater super heats the air within the exchanger tubes to over 500°F and can produce up to 48,000 BTUs of heat, enough to heat a large room or two. It fits into most smaller or zero-clearance (pre-fab) fireplaces and works without power by converting heat naturally through the tubing and into your home. The tubes are made of heavy aluminized steel and are designed for long life.
Product Note: Please see additional info tab for a list of all dimensions.
The optional blower is is capable of producing up to
60,000 BTU's of heat when used with the hearth heater. This blower can be mounted
on either the left or right side of your Fireplace Hearth Heater. 5 and 6 tube units have a 2 speed blower (50 CFM - High, 30 CFM - Low). Units with 7 or more tubes have a 148 CFM blower with a variable speed control.
- Affordable cost
- Delivers up to 48,000 BTU's of heat (or more with 5 thru 10 tube models - see Additional Info tab
- For use in smaller fireplaces
- Simple installation
- 500% heat output increase
- Heavy tubing for long life
- Works during power outages
- Heat Pipes are made of .063 gauge aluminized steel which inhibits burn thru and rust.
- Special order and require 3 to 4 weeks to manufacture.
For larger fireplaces see the Fireplace Heater.
Note: May be used with a gas log lighter as long as clearances allow for placement under the grate.