The 12' x 20' Garage-in-a-Box delivers year-round protection for cars trucks, boats and more. Design features a peaked roof. Strong 1 3/8 In. steel frame and heavy-duty ripstop UV-treated 7.5 oz. waterproof fabric cover for a durable storage building. Includes zippered door, solid back panel and temporary anchoring system. Easy to assemble garage.
- 12' x 20' Garage
- 1-3/8" all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- Ratchet-Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down the cover and provides for continuous cover tightening
- Cover Color: Gray
- Cover Material: 7.5 oz. Polyethylene
- Frame Material: Steel
- Building Shape: Peak
- Roof Angle: 22
- Roof Pitch: 5
- Gable Height: 28"
- Wall Height: 9"
- Total Storage Volume: 06 cu. ft.
- Total Storage Area: 42 sq. ft.
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions: D 238.66" x H 102.18" x W 148"
Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a raised garden bed greenhouse for an early start on your family's fresh fruits and veggies
From garages and sheds, to outdoor furniture and versatile shade: for over 70 years ShelterLogic Group has developed tough-made shade, shelter, storage and outdoor lifestyle solutions for our customers and retail partners.
Using top-of-the-line materials, we proudly manufacture a diverse range of items: from affordable shades and shelters to commercial grade buildings in custom sizes. We serve a wide range of customers: from our dynamic retail partners and large scale commercial businesses, down to the everyday consumer looking for strong and reliable outdoor solutions.
Our brands are known for their affordability, innovative engineering and durable construction, and are made to meet the unique storage and lifestyle demands of all our customers.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.