The HY-C Big Top model is the easy solution for the multi-flue chimney. The KD design is very easy to assemble on the job site, eliminating the cumbersome storage of the large assembled units. Heavy-duty welded construction and roll-formed edges provide safety during and after installation, while scalloped corners add a bit of style. Hood is removable for easy maintenance. Tapmark masonry screws and adhesive included.
- 24 Gauge Removable 100% Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges
- 24 Gauge 100% Galvanized Steel Base Flanges for Extra Strength in Mounting
- Attractive Black Powder-Coated Paint
- 3/4", 18 Gauge 100% Galvanized Steel Mesh
- HY-C Seven-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: In situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat, do not use Aluminum or Black-Painted Galvanized Steel Covers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including creosotes, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black
- Screen to screen size: 17" x 41"
- Mesh Height: 8"
- Hood size: 22 1/4" Wide x 46 1/2" Long
- Construction materials: Galvanized steel
- High temperature, rust resistant, satin smooth black finish
- Lower edges of mesh folded inward for added security against animal invasion