The G4 Gas Log Burner is constructed with a single pipe that runs from left to right within the burner pan and is fitted with portholes that are precisely sized and spaced to ensure proper flame height, balance, and distribution. The G4 Gas Log Burner comes with silica sand to spread over the pipe and protect the burner, and glowing embers to add more depth and realism to the fire. Also included with the burner is a wood grate to offer even more authenticity to the natural wood fire appearance of the log set.
The G4 Gas Log Burner features a durable high quality steel construction and is coated with specially formulated high-temperature paint. A connector kit with brass fittings for 1/2" line, grate clamps, a damper clamp, and installation instructions are included with the G4 Gas Log Burner.
- Heats up to 90,000 BTUs
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Ember Glow creates a realistic look
- Product Note: Gas Logs Sold Separately
This burner does not include a valve control. You will need to purchase one of the valves listed below separately.
Choosing a valve control:
- The Peterson RealFyre Safety Pilot Kit (5RP-SPK26) is a standing pilot system that offers manual variable flame control. It features a low profile build and includes a heat shield. The Peterson SPK-26 Safety Pilot System is compatible with most RealFyre vented burners.
- Real Fyre APK-11 Remote On/Off Pilot System (5RP-APK11) allows you to control your system using a remote control, wall switch, or the manual knob on the burner system. This system does not have variable flame height control. The flame will always be the same height.
- The Peterson RealFyre Automatic Variable Flame Pilot Kit (5RP-APK15) allows for adjustment of flame height and heat out put with a remote control.
Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 26" Front Width (24" Rear Width) x 12" Deep x 18" High
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- 90,000 BTUs
- Durable steel construction
- Coated with heat-resistant black paint
- Includes: Custom grate, silica sand, glowing embers, connector kit with brass fittings for 1/2" line, grate clamps, damper clamp, and installation instructions
- ANSI Certified