Selkirk Vertical Termination Cap is used for vertical installations only. It is required where pipe terminates above the roofline.VP Pellet Pipe is used for venting pellet or corn burning stoves approved for use with PL-Vent. The appliance's flue gases must not exceed 570° F (298.80° C).
See all 3" VP Pellet Pipe Components
Metalbestos gives you the safe, efficient, and cost-effective venting system that's engineered precisely for pellet and corn burning stoves. Model VP Pellet Pipe has been tested and listed by Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc., in accordance with UL-641 Standard for Low Temperature Venting Systems, as well as the applicable requirements from UL-103 Standard for Residential Type and Building Heating Appliance Chimneys. Model VP Pellet Pipe, when installed according to Metalbestos installation instructions, complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. The system is rated for flue temperatures up to 570°F.
- Dimensions: 6'' dia. cap x 3 1/4'' high
- Fits 3'' VP Pellet Vent pipe
- Construction Materials: 304 Stainless Steel Inner Wall, Paintable Galvanized Outer Wall
- Clearance: 3" to Combustible Material
- Listings: UL 103, ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 and UL 641