The PelletVent Pro Attic Insulation Shield is required for installations that pass through an attic to prevent insulation and debris from accumulating near the vent. Provides 1" clearance to combustibles.
Note: In Canada, Attic Insulation Shield does not provide sufficient clearance for use with pellet or corn burning applications (3" is required in Canada).
PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent corn and other bio-fuel products (Rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570? F).
See all 4" PelletVent Pro Chimney Components.
PelletVent Pro is a revolutionary concept for venting both pellet and corn-burning stoves and inserts. As a result of Simpson Dura-Vent's cutting edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. The precise twist -lock connection requires no gaskets or sealants to achieve leak-resistant connections. PelletVent Pro's perfect fit and finish is made possible with laser-welded stainless steel inner walls and galvalume outer walls which results in a clean, streamline appearance. Today, approximately 3 out of every 4 pellet stoves in the US and Canada are vented with a Simpson Dura-Vent pellet system.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Diameter: 4"
- Construction Materials: Galvanized metal
- Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA for appliances using wood pellets or oil. 1" clearance to combustibles in Canada for oil-burning (type L vent) appliances. 3" clearance to combustibles in Canada for wood pellet-burning appliances
- Listings: c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420). ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440)
- Prevents insulation and debris from accumulating near the vent
- Provides 1" clearance to combustibles.
- In Canada, Attic Insulation Shield does not provide sufficient clearance for use with pellet or corn burning applications (3" is required in Canada)