The Selkirk 4" Pellet Vent Flex Kit is designed for pellet fireplace insert installations only.Kit Includes:
- 4" Flex Flashing
- Silicone Sealant
- 4" Flex Termination Cap
- 3" Pellet Pipe Connector
- 4" Flex Flashing Adaptor
- 3" to 4" Pellet Increaser
- 35' of 4" diameter stainless flex pipe
VP Pellet Pipe is used for venting pellet or corn burning stoves approved for use with PL-Vent. The appliance's flue gases must not exceed 570° F (298.80° C).
See all 4" VP Pellet Pipe Components
Additional Information:Metalbestos gives you the safe, efficient, and cost-effective venting system that's engineered precisely for pellet and corn burning stoves. Model VP Pellet Pipe has been tested and listed by Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc., in accordance with UL-641 Standard for Low Temperature Venting Systems, as well as the applicable requirements from UL-103 Standard for Residential Type and Building Heating Appliance Chimneys. Model VP Pellet Pipe, when installed according to Metalbestos installation instructions, complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. The system is rated for flue temperatures up to 570 Degrees F
- Diameter: 4"
- Clearances: 3" clearance to combustibles
- Listings: UL 641 (Standard for Low Temperature Venting). UL 103 (Standard for Residential Type and Building Heating Appliance Chimneys)
- Includes: 35' of 4" diameter stainless flex pipe, 4" Flex Termination Cap, 4" Flex Flashing Adaptor, 4" Flex Falshing, 3" to 4" Pellet Increaser, 3" Pellet Tee, 3" Pellet Pipe Connector, Silicone Sealant