4'' Tampico Brushhead

4'' Tampico Brushhead
SKU: NLE5U_BRU_T4
MPN: BRU-T4
$16.19
$12.95

(3 reviews) Write a Review
RECOMMENDED USES
    There's no need to throw out that fireplace brush that has seen its better days! Replace that old worn out head with a new tampico brush head. It will bring that tired old brush back to life and save you the hassle of shopping for new. Measures 4" x 3 1/2" with a 1/4'' diameter opening.
In Stock
$16.19
$12.95
  • Details
    There's no need to throw out that fireplace brush that has seen its better days! Replace that old worn out head with a new tampico brush head. It will bring that tired old brush back to life and save you the hassle of shopping for new. Measures 4" x 3 1/2".
    Specifications:
    • Bristles are made from fire resistant fiber
    • Opening Measures: 1/4'' diameter
  • Additional Information
    Clearance Non-Clearance
    Country Of Origin China
    Style Individual Tools
    Type Broom
    Product Type Fireplace Tools
    Left Overlay Image hotdeals-prod.png
    Brand Uniflame
  • 3 Reviews

3 Reviews

Good Product

Posted by Mike on Jan 9th 2019

Good product as a new brush for an old fireplace accessory plus excellent service

good product

Posted by Hitchhiker on Dec 27th 2018

glad to have found these replacement brushes. makes me feel good that i am recycling my old fireplace/wood stove tools instead of tossing them into a landfill and having to replace the whole pan and brush set. the replacement head was the correct size (i did measure my old one before ordering) and was simple to install on the old handle. price was fair and shipping was fast. thank you for a good product!

Perfect!

Posted by Fred N on Dec 26th 2017

Brush was an exact replacement for the original one; fit perfectly, even the metal cover slipped right on. Best thing is the straw brush -- the original one had plastic bristles; had to replace it after it melted when I mistakenly poked the fire with it. I made this same error with this new one; the sparks and noise alerted me to pull it right out. No damage at all.

There's no need to throw out that fireplace brush that has seen its better days! Replace that old worn out head with a new tampico brush head. It will bring that tired old brush back to life and save you the hassle of shopping for new. Measures 4" x 3 1/2".
Specifications:
  • Bristles are made from fire resistant fiber
  • Opening Measures: 1/4'' diameter
Clearance Non-Clearance
Country Of Origin China
Style Individual Tools
Type Broom
Product Type Fireplace Tools
Left Overlay Image hotdeals-prod.png
Brand Uniflame

3 Reviews

Good Product

Posted by Mike on Jan 9th 2019

Good product as a new brush for an old fireplace accessory plus excellent service

good product

Posted by Hitchhiker on Dec 27th 2018

glad to have found these replacement brushes. makes me feel good that i am recycling my old fireplace/wood stove tools instead of tossing them into a landfill and having to replace the whole pan and brush set. the replacement head was the correct size (i did measure my old one before ordering) and was simple to install on the old handle. price was fair and shipping was fast. thank you for a good product!

Perfect!

Posted by Fred N on Dec 26th 2017

Brush was an exact replacement for the original one; fit perfectly, even the metal cover slipped right on. Best thing is the straw brush -- the original one had plastic bristles; had to replace it after it melted when I mistakenly poked the fire with it. I made this same error with this new one; the sparks and noise alerted me to pull it right out. No damage at all.

SPECIAL OFFER