Give your pet protection from the elements wherever it’s needed. The portable ShelterLogic Pet Shelter is designed to give pets a comfortable place to avoid the blazing hot sun. The 1 inch diameter steel frame gives the pet shelter strength and stability. The heavy duty 300D polyester cover is engineered to keep your pet cool. The shelter includes 15 in. auger anchors to keep it secured to the ground for safety.
- The frame is constructed of 1 inch diameter steel pipe.
- The frame has a premium powder coated steel finish to prevent corrosion and rust for years to come.
- The cover is made of fire-rated and water-resistant 300D polyester.
- The cover is UV treated to protect your pets from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- An Easy-Slide cover rail tension system keeps the cover smooth and taut.
- This shelter includes 15 in. auger anchors for safety.
- Color: Blue
- Frame Material: Steel
- Building Shape: Peak
- Gable Height: 16"
- Wall Height: 2"
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions: D 47" x H 36" x W 48"
- Total Storage Volume: 36 cu. ft.
- Total Storage Area: 15 sq. ft.
Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a raised garden bed greenhouse for an early start on your family's fresh fruits and veggies
From garages and sheds, to outdoor furniture and versatile shade: for over 70 years ShelterLogic Group has developed tough-made shade, shelter, storage and outdoor lifestyle solutions for our customers and retail partners.
Using top-of-the-line materials, we proudly manufacture a diverse range of items: from affordable shades and shelters to commercial grade buildings in custom sizes. We serve a wide range of customers: from our dynamic retail partners and large scale commercial businesses, down to the everyday consumer looking for strong and reliable outdoor solutions.
Our brands are known for their affordability, innovative engineering and durable construction, and are made to meet the unique storage and lifestyle demands of all our customers.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.