4" x 6 5/8" DirectVent Pro Aluminum Low Profile Termination Cap - 46DVA-VCDirectVent Pro
The DirectVent Pro Low Profile Termination Cap is designed for vertical installations only. Check the appliance manufacturer's instructions to determine which caps are approved for use with their appliance.
DirectVent Pro is a complete venting system designed for use with gas direct vent stoves, heaters, and fireplaces.
Dura-Vent offers the most complete product line in the industry to meet every installation need. Ranging from traditional through-the-roof installations to fireplace inserts and wood stove conversions, Direct-Vent Pro offers cutting edge technology component parts to make every element a key part in the efficiency, style and safety of your installation. Adding to an already impressive list of possibilities, easy to install side-wall installations present exciting new design options. Experience redesigned excellence with tighter inner connections that secure without the use of gaskets or sealants (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer) and innovative, low profile designs that result in beautiful products that look elegant in any interior.
DirectVent Pro is a complete direct vent system line re-born from Simpson DirectVent GS. All DirectVent Pro components are compatible with DirectVent GS stock, except for the DirectVent Pro Pipe Extensions. A Simpson DirectVent GS to DirectVent Pro Conversion Chart is available for cross reference purposes.
Â Installation Instructions for 4" x 6 5/8" DirectVent Pro
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Diameter: 4" ID x 6 5/8" OD
- Construction Materials: Aluminum
- Clearances: Specified by the appliance manufacturer
- Listings: DirectVent Pro, in combination with the gas appliance, has been tested and listed as a decorative gas appliance system or as a direct vent heater system by a major agency, such as UL, CSA, Warnock Hersay, or OMNI
- Check the appliance manufacturer's instructions to determine which caps are approved for use with their appliance
- For vertical installations only
- Fully unitized twist lock connection
- Use of sealants at the joint connections of the inner and outer pipe are optional, unless specified by the appliance manufacturer
- Wind, rain, and thermal performance tested for safe, dependable operation
- 46dvproinstallationinstructions|pdf|Installation Instructions
- Country Of Origin:
- United States
- Solid Pack
- Pipe Piece:
- Chimney Cap
- Direct Vent Pipe
- 4 Inch
- Product Type:
- Chimney Pipe
- Left Overlay Image:
- Made in America.png
- Lowest Bulk Price:
- _Base Price: