Use to connect stove to round or oval DuraLiner pipe at a 30Â° angle.
DuraLiner is a high-temperature, insulated double-wall masonry relining system for use with appliances fueled by gas, pellet, oil, wood, or coal. It safely protects masonry chimneys from the damaging effects of flue product condensation. DuraLiner ensures safe and efficient venting of heating appliances. It is the only factory-insulated product with zero/zero clearance for high heat wood-burning appliances. No need to uncoil flex, insulate a majority of the pipe, or protect the insulation when installing. A smooth liner means less creosote buildup.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Diameter: 6"
- Construction materials: Stainless steel inner wall and galvalume outer wall
- Clearance: 0" clearance between the liner and masonry and 0" clearance between the masonry and combustibles
- Listings: UL Listed to UL 1777 (MH14420), ULC Listed to ULC S640 (CMH1329)
- Factory insulated with a 0.5" insulation blanket
- Use to connect stove to round or oval DuraLiner pipe at a 30° angle