The SuperPro Insulated Elbow Kit is used when an offset is required. Locking Bands must be used on all elbows with a maximum of 6 feet allowed between the offsets. This Elbow is fully insulated and can be used at the same 2" clearance as chimney lengths. Provided in the kit is an Elbow Support that must be used with all offset installations. Because the Elbows do not have ridges they can be rotated to attain optimum positioning, and allow chimney to return to correct vertical alignment, prior to installing Locking Band.
- 2 Elbows
- 4 Locking Band
- 1 Elbow Support
See all 6" Selkirk SuperPro Components.
Product Note: Locking bands are not included but are recommended for all joints, or pipe connections. For elbows and tees, locking bands are required. The appropriate locking band for 6" SuperPro Pipe is 5SE-SPR6SLB.
SuperPro is safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards. These include USA: UL 103-HT safety standards for chimneys serving solid fuel and liquid fuel appliances. This chimney system has been designed for use on wood stoves, fireplaces, and residential furnaces in the U.S. market.
Allowable flue gas temperatures are as follows:
- Maximum continuous: 1000 Degrees F / 500 Degrees C
- Brief forced firing: 1400 Degrees F / 760 Degrees C
- Creosote burn out: 2100 Degrees F / 1150 Degrees C
- Diameter: 6"
- Construction materials: Stainless Steel
- Clearances: 2" to combustibles
- Listings: Safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards USA: UL 103 HT