6" SuperPro Class A Chimney to Black Stovepipe Adaptor - When you have terminated with either a decorator ceiling support, a cathedral ceiling support box, or a tee with a chimney section, This chimney pipe adapter provides a quick and easy transition from black stove pipe to Selkirk SuperPro or SuperVent Chimney Pipe. The SuperPro Class A Chimney to Black Stovepipe Adaptor is made of stainless steel and painted black.
Use this adapter to attach HeatFab or DSP pipe to SuperPro pipe.
See all 6" Selkirk SuperPro Components.
Only works with Selkirk Super Pro Pipe
SuperPro is safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards. These include USA: UL 103-HT safety standards for chimneys serving solid fuel and liquid fuel appliances. This chimney system has been designed for use on wood stoves, fireplaces, and residential furnaces in the U.S. market.
Allowable flue gas temperatures are as follows:
- Maximum continuous: 1000 Degrees F / 500 Degrees C
- Brief forced firing: 1400 Degrees F / 760 Degrees C
- Creosote burn out: 2100 Degrees F / 1150 Degrees C
- Diameter: 6"
- Construction materials: Stainless steel
- Clearances: 2" to combustibles
- Listings: Safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards USA: UL 103 HT
- Use this adapter to attach HeatFab or DSP pipe to SuperPro pipe.