The DVL Double-Wall Adjustable Black Pipe is used for adding length to any DVL Double-Wall Black Pipe. The adjustable pipe adds 2" - 11" of length when used with rigid sections of pipe. This component can be made to fit an oval to round appliance connector.
DuraVent DVL is a double-wall interior stovepipe for connecting wood stoves to a manufactured chimney.
See all 6" DVL Stove Pipe.
Product Note:The DVL-12ADJ can be used on oval flues and can be made to fit an oval flue in the field. To determine which diameter DVL-12ADJ that you would need; take a string and get the circumference of the inside of the oval flue collar.
- If the string measures 19 inches or a little more use the 5SP-6DVL-12ADJ
- If the string measures 22 inches or a little more use the 5SP-7DVL-12ADJ
- If the string measures 25 inches or a little more use the 5SP-8DVL-12ADJ
Simpson DVL's double air insulated design reduces clearances to combustibles from 18" to 6" to walls, and 8" to ceiling. The Simpson DVL system improves stove performance by maintaining high flue gas temperatures for a strong, steady draft. Because the inner wall is stainless steel, the flue heats up faster and stays hot longer, minimizing the formation of creosote.
The DVL system ensures safety and dependability with the same life expectancy as the chimney. Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting and crimping, making installation fast and easy. Simpson DVL carries a limited lifetime warranty and is UL and ULC S641 listed. DVL is available in 6" - 8" sizes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harmFor more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Inside Diameter: 7"
- Construction Material: .016" stainless steel inner with .018" galvanized outer
- Clearances: 6" clearance to wall, 8" clearance to ceilings, including cathedral ceilings
- Listings: c-UL-us listed to ULC S641 (MH14089)
- Subtract 1 1/2" for installed length
- Painted black