The SuperPro Roof Support may be used on the the floor, ceiling or roof and adjusts to any roof pitch. You can use this Roof Support on any offset to support the offset or as a supplementary support when the chimney height exceeds that of the primary support.The SuperPro Roof Support will support up to 50 Feet of Chimney
SuperPro is safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards. These include USA: UL 103-HT safety standards for chimneys serving solid fuel and liquid fuel appliances. This chimney system has been designed for use on wood stoves, fireplaces, and residential furnaces in the U.S. market.
Allowable flue gas temperatures are as follows:
- Maximum continuous: 1000° F / 500° C
- Brief forced firing: 1400° F / 760° C
- Creosote burn out: 2100° F / 1150° C
- Diameter: 8"
- Construction materials: Stainless Steel
- Clearances: 2" to combustibles
- Listings: Safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards USA: UL 103 HT