See all 8" Selkirk SuperPro Components.
SuperPro is safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards. These include USA: UL 103-HT safety standards for chimneys serving solid fuel and liquid fuel appliances. This chimney system has been designed for use on wood stoves, fireplaces, and residential furnaces in the U.S. market.
Allowable flue gas temperatures are as follows:
- Maximum continuous: 1000 Degrees F / 500 Degrees C
- Brief forced firing: 1400 Degrees F / 760 Degrees C
- Creosote burn out: 2100 Degrees F / 1150 Degrees C
- Fits 8'' SuperPro Chimney Pipe
- Dimensions: 10'' dia. x 8 1/2'' high (Support box end); 10'' dia. ID x 14'' OD x 11 13/16'' High with a 16'' x 16'' trim
- Construction materials: Galvalume
- Clearances: 2" to combustibles
- Listings: Safety tested and listed to applicable UL/ULC standards USA: UL 103 HT